Old School Accounting !!
Annual financial statements often 6 to 9 months after year end
Once a year meeting or phone call
Never visits you and no proactive advice
Never calls you unless there is a problem
Never available when you need help
Real Time Accounting !!
Free xero accounting software
Annual financial statements at year end
Regular management accounts
Regular review meetings
Unlimited telephone support when you need it
Fixed fees paid monthly
Is your bookkeeping still in the “olden days” of when the accountant (or bookkeeper) took care of everything and the client had no access to the books at all. In a lot of cases our clients have decided that they’d rather not be doing the bookkeeping at all and would rather leave this to us.
A question I am always asked is.
“How do you provide bookkeeping services when you are not at the client’s location?”
How We Do It
1. We give all our clients free access to Xero online accounts. Xero is available 24/7 via internet connection.
2. Our clients usually raise and issue all sales invoices via email on Xero.
3. All other accounting records ( purchase invoices, receipts, etc. ) are scanned and emailed to Receipt Bank.
4. Receipt Bank then process and enter all these items on Xero.
5. Our clients, of course, have access to all this information online anytime anywhere.
In my own business, I’ve been working with clients 100% virtually since 2010. So if you want to streamline your bookkeeping and accounting please call us at 6684411 for further details.
Xero Powered Accounting
Our business accounting package is designed to make meeting your annual compliance requirements as easy as possible, whilst getting the most from Xero Accounting Software for day to day financial management.
Your dedicated Xero Accountant will help you optimise Xero for your business. In no time at all you will be using Xero to invoice your clients, monitor your expenses, submit your VAT returns and tracking your financial performance. Xero can be accessed from your laptop, iPad or even iPhone.
Because all your financial data is stored within your Xero account in the cloud, our Cloud Accountants can see all your financial information in real time. When it comes time to prepare your year end returns we can get on with them with no disruption to your business as the information we require is already available.
Call me at 01 6684411 to get a free test drive.
Below is a link to the second webinar we are running in our series of 6 in total.
We hope you enjoy it.
Please feel free to call us if you have any queries that we can help out with.
On Thursday 20th March at 3pm, Gahan & Co wish to invite you to the second in a 6 part series of webinars. These webinars will showcase the benefits of XERO cloud based software.
This 10 minute webinar is titled:
“HOW TO GET PAID FASTER WITH XERO”
You will receive an easy to follow demonstration on how you can get paid faster by implementing XERO accounting software. We will showcase these accounting functions and features.
If you wish to attend the webinar, please click this link and enter in your details:
We hope you enjoy our XERO webinar. We tried to keep it short and to the point (no more than 15 minutes in length).
Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
As a small business owner, life will be a lot less stressful if your customers pay you faster.
Here are some tips to speed up the process of getting paid – which can dramatically improve your Cashflow. First Get a good online accounts app like Xero.
- Invoice immediately
- Email your invoices
- Write detailed descriptions on your invoices
- Set your own payment terms
- Encourage direct payments to your bank account
- Use your mobile phone to access your accounting system during the day
- Have someone else call your debtors
- Send statements
- Use your Accounts Receivable reports
If you would like to test drive Xero please contact me at 01 6684411
This is Simon Tobin MD of Tobin Shipping and Transport Ltd and August Engraving Ltd. Simon uses Xero to run both businesses. Some of the features he finds great about Xero.
1. Having access to your accounts anywhere, via smart phone / tablet
2. Having the data / account records stored securely for ever, allowing you not to worry if you move premises.No need for a server or IT hardware.
3. Easy to use and navigate around the package.
4. No need to print invoices / statements, sent electronically from Xero
5. Being able to access your customer information and money owed when you are on the road and when calling into a customer.
6. Very good clean management reporting that can be viewed or printed for meetings with a bank for example.
7. Aged debtors report very good.
8. Linking bank statements to Xero.
So if you would like to find out how Xero can help you run your business please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 01 6684411
On Thursday 27th February at 3pm, Gahan & Co wish to invite you to the first in a 6 part series of webinars. These webinars will showcase the benefits of cloud based software.
Our first 10 MINUTE webinar is titled:
Become a paperless office with XERO
You will receive an easy to follow demonstration on how you can become fully paperless by implementing XERO accounting software. We will showcase accounting functions common to all businesses.
In order to register for the webinar, please CLICK LINK BELOW and enter in your details: