Imagine Having a Seasoned FC to Help Guide Your Business Decisions.
Larger businesses have a Financial Controller (FC) on staff. They can afford to. They also understand that they cannot afford not to, because the FC plays such a crucial role in a business, keeping an eye on the numbers, helping with accurate forecasts, giving solid information to the business decision makers, as well as helping with decision making.
But what can small and medium sized business do, to get CFO input and
The answer: You out-source it. You get a part-time, out-sourced FC until you can afford one full-time.
That’s where we come in.
Our ‘Your FC’ service has been developed with input from our clients to make sure it’s the ideal mix of support service and affordability.
As ‘Your FC’ we roll our sleeves up and work with you in finance meetings throughout the year on:
• Cash flow – Efficient management of cash flow to provide cash for saving or growth
• Profitability – Identifying key drivers of profit and focusing on these
• Business value – growing a valuable and saleable business asset
• Structure management – Risk and taxation issues
As business owners, we all know we need to measure and monitor Key
Performance Indicators (KPI’s). That is, the numbers that really matter in running our business. It is also important that you have a ‘KPI dashboard’ with a future-focused approach with forward targets, utilising historical information to assist in monitoring and direction.
The targets need to be relevant to your business direction and strategy and the current identified issues.
As your FC, we bring to the finance meeting with you clear reports, real-time KPI information, and as well we will discuss:
• Profit (historical and future)
• Cash flow (historical and future)
• A mixture of focusing on ‘Lead indicators’ which drive performance and ‘Lag Indicators’ that measure the outcomes
• Marketing activity and effectiveness
• Operational efficiencies such as work in progress issues
• Financial indicators such as debtor turnover
• Team efficiencies, knowledge, morale and safety.
As an experienced ‘sounding board’ for you in making your business decisions,
and by helping with your forward planning for achieving the next period’s targets, our ‘Your FC’ service and support gives you a crystal clear focus for
what needs to be done to achieve the goals of your business.
Your next step … Call us on 6684411 or email us on
at email@example.com for a no cost and no obligation meeting to discuss
how we might work with you as ‘Your FC’. We’ll then outline the costs so you know exactly what lies ahead.
CHECK OUT OUR FIXED FEES http://gahan.ie/fixed-fees/